Not all loans work for every homebuyer — certain buyers may need a more specific type of financing to fit their situation. At HUNT Mortgage we offer specialty loans designed to suit a variety of needs.
Wondering if a specialty loan might be right for you? Take a look at our offerings below to see if one of them might work for you.
If you are planning to use your current home’s equity as a down payment on your new home, then a bridge loan may be the right choice for you. HUNT Mortgage offers the Golden Gate – The Bridge to Your New Home. The Golden Gate allows homeowners to purchase a new primary residence with the assistance of a bridge loan on their current residence from HUNT Mortgage. There will be no monthly payments for the bridge loan, payment is due at the end of the term.*
NON-WARRANTABLE CONDO LOAN
Many condos are considered “non-warrantable” and therefore don’t qualify for traditional home loans. However, non-warrantable condo loans help buyers purchase these otherwise ineligible properties.
- Maximum loan-to-value ratio of 90%
- Condo complex allowed to have up to 60% investor concentration
- Underwritten to standard conventional financing guidelines
- Primary, second home and investment ownership permitted
NEW CONSTRUCTION LOANS
HUNT Mortgage offers construction loans with competitive rates to help you finance your new home. Our skilled Mortgage Consultants will take the time to help you find the best program that meets your needs.
- Eligible Properties: Single-family residences, owner-occupied, primary and secondary residences that are site built, modular or double-wide manufactured homes
- Program Types: 30, 25, 20, 15 and 10-year fixed rate; 10/1 and 5/1 ARM
- Builder Financed Construction – Buyer End Loan**
- One-Time Construction Draw Loan
Find a loan that works for you.
If conventional loans aren’t suiting your needs, one of our specialty loan options may be the perfect fit. Our Mortgage Consultants are here to review your situation so you can find the loan that empowers you to purchase your dream home. To get started, contact us or request a quote today.
* Terms and conditions apply, which are subject to change without notice.
**This is not a commitment to lend and credit approval will depend on an applicant’s individual financial circumstance. Eligibility for this program is based on borrower and property qualification as well as use of an approved builder. Financing available only for properties that will be located within Central and Western New York. Terms, conditions and qualification requirements may change without notice.